We help ecologists, researchers & wildlife enthusiasts use thermal imaging to improve their wildlife detection.
- Are you an ecologist?
- Would you like to improve your survey accuracy?
- Would you like to make your surveys more cost-effective?
- Would you like to learn how thermal imaging can help with your surveys?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you.
KFW Scientific & Creative
At KFW Scientific & Creative, we help ecologists to improve their project work using thermal imaging. We work with a range of different consultancies within the ecology sector and understand your need for cost-effective solutions when delivering your projects. We provide training and support that will transform the way that you survey – achieving a range of benefits including:
Obtaining more accurate survey data
Project cost savings
Streamlined survey planning
Provide more surveys (without extra staff)
Improved health & safety conditions
Lower carbon emissions
We have ten years of experience working with thermal imaging for wildlife survey applications. Building on years of pioneering research and survey work, we have created a methodology for consistently collecting accurate and reliable data, which can be used to inform project planning, design & licensing. We are now ready to share this methodology with you, so that you can achieve all of the benefits of thermal imaging whilst avoiding its many challenges.
Our training courses focus on thermal imaging for wildlife surveys and cater for consultant ecologists at all levels. We provide both face-to-face group training and online training programmes, enabling ecologists to access the knowledge and skills required for effective thermal imaging surveys in a way that works for them.
We also offer a bespoke support service for ecologists wanting to use thermal imaging on specific projects. A very limited number of these support projects are available each year, so be sure to get in touch at an early stage in your project if you would be interested in finding out more.
Online Advice Sessions
Do you just need some quick advice on thermal imaging for your ecology work? We offer 1-1 specialist online advice sessions on thermal imaging (equipment selection, project advice etc.). You can book your 30-minute advice session here
Work with us
Some of the ways working with us can benefit your project include:
- improve survey data accuracy
- improve survey cost efficiency – saving you and your clients, time and money
- increase health, wellbeing and productivity of your team by reducing the number of night hours
- achieve lower carbon emissions by reducing the number of individuals needed to drive to site
- improve survey planning – saving you and your clients time and money
- increase the number of surveys without increasing your workforce – leading to more profit for your business.